HOW YOU can get involved:
1. Spend 1 week on-site in Cuba by joining a Project Team Trip in 2019.
During this trip you will learn:
- About the Church in Cuba today
- How the Church has survived
- How the Cuban people are evangelizing in towns and cities
- How the Canadian Cuban Projects Team is working in Cuba with capital projects to encourage the Church development.
Fill out an application today. Space on these trips are limited!
New trips are planned throughout the year.
The Canadian Cuban Projects Team seeks to raise funds to help achieve our Team’s objectives. CCPT is a Charitable Organization in Canada and you will receive a tax receipt for your donation.
A Revenue Canada registered charity
Registered Charitable Organization # 826407496RR0001
Donating online to THE CANADIAN CUBAN PROJECTS TEAM
In a world where you can buy books online, make travel arrangements online, and even buy groceries online, CanadaHelps makes it simple to do your charitable giving online. Anyone can donate online to a registered Canadian charity through CanadaHelps.org. They make donating to the (Canadian Cuban Projects Team – CCPT) online easy and secure.
Through CanadaHelps, you can decide how much to give, when to give, how often to give and who gets your personal information. Make a donation today, visit CanadaHelps.org and search for your favorite charity (Canadian Cuban Projects Team).
Donating by Mail
Cheques may be mailed to:
C.C.P.T. c/o Welland BIC Church
50 Lincoln St. W.
Welland, ON L3C 5J1
ATTN: CCPT, Treasurer
Cheques should be made out to:
CCPT (Canadian Cuban Projects Team)
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray for the Cuban people, churches, pastors, and projects.
- Pray the CCPT board and leaders.
- Pray for the ministry teams and workers.